Bapuji Educational Association Regd. (BEA) established in 1958 by a group of dedicated philanthropists has developed over the years to be a propulsive educational center. It has been in the forefront in establishing educational Institutions by foreseeing the needs of the society with the continuous quest for excellence. Thus to-day BEA has under its net-work, 50 institutions from primary level to post-graduate level in diversified disciplines like Medicine, Dental Health, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering & Technology, Law, Education, Management and Information Technology.
Hon. Secretary of BEA, Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa, MLA and his dedicated team of elite and professional personalities made to sustain the growth of Davangere. They made Davangere as a place to reckon with, on account of the exponential growth of Bapuji Educational Association.
Hon. Joint Secretary
1. Students are given sufficient theoretical knowledge and are enabled to apply them to solve practical problems in business and other organizations/institutions of importance.
2. Students are provided effective communication skills with a high degree of lateral and critical thinking that enhances learnability, developed for being continuously employable.
3. Students are instilled with leadership qualities, ethically sound, enabled with decision-making skills that reflect a high degree of social consciousness.
4. Students are trained for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex, economic, legal, and ethical environment.
5. Students are equipped with self-sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourage calculated risk-taking.