Students Welfare Cell
Student Welfare Cell
Students are the center of all our college activities and programmes. As an institution we are committed to promote the overall well-being of our students. Student welfare cell devotes itself working towards achieving this end. The cell seeks to provide support to the advancement of student's academic and personal abilities.
Student Welfare Cell aims at
• Providing students a safe and secure environment as well as adequate facilities In terms of infrastructure and other support systems
• Creating an environment conducive to make them productive
• Ensuring that differently-abled students are totally comfortable
• Safeguarding the self-esteem and rights of the women students
• Assuring that the college campus is free from ragging and eve-teasing
• Creating awareness about women's welfare and solving women related issues and complaints
Activities under Student Welfare Cell
• An active grievance redressal cell.
• An anti-sexual harassment cell.
• Anti-Ragging Cell
• Health awareness programs such as oral health, yoga and physical fitness.
• Clean water, comfortable furniture, spacious class rooms with proper electricity facility.
• Celebrating women's Day for empowerment of women students
• Self-defence classes.
• Discipline regarding dress code and uniforms.
• Analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
• Organizing Parents meet.
• Mentoring sessions.
• Group insurance facility.
YES+ Youth Empowerment Program held in association with Art of living.
The inauguration of this GIRLS COMMON ROOM- HerO!ne was held on 18/02/2020